Retailers get permission from IRCTC to be an authorized IRCTC e-ticket agents and based on its guidelines, they can book train tickets. IRCTC e-ticket agents use this 24X7 open service to share different information. Principal Service Providers or PSPs are the E-Ticketing Service providers whom IRCTC appoints for reserved rail e-ticketing service. But do you know about the IRCTC agent sign up process?
If you want to register as an e-ticketing agent or learn the IRCTC agent sign up procedure, you should follow the steps.
- Your first task is to visit the official IRCTC PSP SiOnline website to fill up the “Contact Us” form.
- A representative of IRCTC will call you, and send a proposal. Then, they will explain terms & conditions, and IRCTC agent login do’s & don’ts.
- After that, your job is to fill in this IRCTC Agent login Registration form via online mode.
- Next, you need to sign up With Token Amount.
- Then, you should submit the declaration form, form 5, and KYC documents online.
- Now, it is essential to finish the dsc dongle video verification.
- Thereafter, your task is to finish dsc dongle mobile verification.
- Finally, you need to pay the rest of the 2nd installment.
Thus, you can make an IRCTC agent login ID and complete the IRCTC Agent Sign Up process successfully. Then, you can send the IRCTC certificate & dongle via post.
Rules & Regulations Of IRCTC To The IRCTC Agents
- IRCTC has made the digital signature form mandatory. Therefore, being an IRCTC agent, registering your account is impossible without digital identification.
- If your address is changed, it must be notified to the IRCTC instantly with correct document proofs. Hence, you need to request the issue of a fresh certificate.
- Remember that if you misunderstand any rule or regulation, IRCTC does not have any responsibility. Agents are the only ones who are completely responsible for losses, acts, and other damages.
- IRCTC does not consider Ignorance a valid reason. So, as an agent, you must go through all rules & regulations and understand them.
- Placing a signboard outside your office is essential so that people can see the logo of IRCTC.
- Three years is the valid time for an agreement based on a term that we can pay annual maintenance charges.
- Maintaining a proper record of transactions is mandatory.
- People must see the Certificate of authorization at the agent’s office and this task is mandatory.
Ticket Booking And Cancellation
- When customers approach, agents should only book the tickets.
- Agents need to give a separate receipt for the amount which is collected from customers upon a train ticket problem. As an agent, you can’t hold customers’ paid amounts. If the ticket is canceled, the amount will be repaid.
- Suppose, the agent can’t return the TDR money or cancellation charges to any customer. Then, it has to be returned to IRCTC.
- Refund details are required to be given with the TDR request.
- All transactions like booking and cancellation have service charges.
Customers can book railway tickets, book hotels, and book airline tickets through SiOnline. SiOnline is one of the most popular PSPs of IRCTC offering an easy IRCTC agent sign up process.