If you take CCSA or Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.1, you will get to know the basic concepts as well as skills needed for configuring CheckPoint Security Gateway & Management Software Blades. Additionally, you will be able to configure a Security Policy and learn about monitoring and managing a safe network besides configuring and upgrading Security Gateways.
The Check Point CCSA certification and training commonly cater to those candidates who wish to develop their careers in the domain of security. This CCSA R81 examination checks whether the candidates possess or do not possess the basic knowledge as well as proven competencies in the sphere of Check Point CCSA R81.
What are the prerequisites for this exam?
This exam tests candidates’ working knowledge of UNIX, Windows, the Internet, TCP/IP, and networking technology.
Who are the audiences?
The audiences of Check Point CCSA R81 are:
- Technical professionals who install, deploy, or manage the products of Check Point.
- Security and network engineers. In the IT sector.
The objectives of the course
The objectives of the course of Checkpoint CCSA r81 include the following:
- When you take this exam, you can get a comprehensive understanding of some basic concepts. Again, you will also gain the skills that seem to be important for configuring Management Software Blades and Check Point Security Gateway.
- You will be able to interpret the notion of a firewall. Additionally, you will gain an understanding of the mechanisms utilized to control network traffic.
- Describe some vital components of unified Security Mgmt. The architecture of Check Point.
- Identify the features, tools, and functions of SmartConsole.
- Understand the deployment choices of Check Point.
- Describe the functions of Gaia.
- Understand the common components present in a security policy.
- Summarize how administration roles as well as permissions help to manage policy.
- Understand how the inspection of traffic happens in the unified Security Policy.
- Recall the method of implementing backup processes
- Have a good understanding of the layer concept of the Check Point policy.
- Identify the security solutions of Check Point and the way in which they work for shielding the network.
- Understand the contract and licensing needs for the products of Check Point security.
- Recognize tools that work to monitor data, recognize performance augmentations, and determine threats.
- Understand the method of defining user groups and users.
- Understand the method of interpreting and analyzing VPN traffic.
- Understand the method of managing user access for both external and internal users.
If you take the CheckPoint CCSA R81 exam, you will learn everything about configuring, deploying, and administering Security Management Servers and CheckPoint Security Gateways. You will also learn the method of configuring Threat Prevention besides Compliance, Cluster XL, NAT (Network Address Translation), Snapshot, Backup, VPN, and Database Migration. Pursue the related course from a reputed institution like Tech Learnify where the course curriculum offers updated knowledge and relevant training. The certification is a valuable asset for IT professionals possessing an interest in cybersecurity. Moreover, the course curriculums are not expensive. It will give you extra mileage in the job market.