In the present scenario of everyday life, instant products represent a growing potential in the food industry. People who prefer to have instant products demand the quality of the finished products for which reliable and defined properties are required. This in turn increases the demand for De-oiled Soya Lecithin. This is an absolute natural creation and a true all-rounder. It is the powdered form or dry lecithin manufactured by eliminating the soybean oil from the crude oil of soya lecithin. It is a powder with a light yellow colour and is loaded with essential phospholipids such as Phosphatidyl Choline, Phosphatidyl Serine, etc. So, if you want to order a pack of this amazing food product then make sure to reach out to a reputed online store.
How is De-oiled Soya Lecithin prepared?
Non-GMO De-oiled Soya Lecithin powder is manufactured by the solvent extraction of the liquid soya lecithin with the use of acetone as a solvent. This powder is a popular choice for use in various food and feeds systems with different uses as a softening, wetting, homogenizing, conditioning, blending, and instantizing agent. It consists of a higher concentration of various active ingredients for getting the desired result in comparison to liquid Lecithin. It is incredibly beneficial for enhancing the wettability behaviour of lecithin powders for the production of beverages along with facilitating the uniform distribution of multiple active ingredients.
Uses of De-soiled Soya Lecithin
Non-GMO De-oiled Soya Lecithin is a blend of ingredients that is capable of serving as a thickener, emulsifier, and stabilizer as well, specifically used in preparing baby food. However, various other food applications of this product are briefly discussed below:
- Bakery: It is used in bakery and confectionery items like cakes, bread, low-fat cookies, and chocolates for reducing the hydrophobic nature of the flour dough, prolonging the shelf life of the items, enhancing the formation of the dough along with taste and appearance of the final product.
- Chewing gum: It is another use of De-oiled Soya Lecithin powder which helps to lock the moisture in the gum, giving a non-sticky effect, and enhancing mouthfeel and flexibility.
- Instant drinks and noodles: It is used in instant drinks for enhancing the wettability behaviour of the powder for producing beverages. Apart from that, it increases the stability and mouthfeel of instant noodles.
- Milk and protein beverages: It acts as an edible delivery system along with stabilization of fat, improving solubility and instating, and prevention of agglomeration.
- Cosmetic products: It is also used in lipsticks, skin care creams, and lotions.
- Health products: Different health products like energy drinks, bars, tablets, and soft gels also include De-oiled Soya Lecithin.
However, if you are also thinking to give De-oiled Soya Lecithin a try for producing any food product of your production unit then ordering it from a trusted manufacturing brand would be the best always. Avi Agri is a trusted name in this discipline producing this soya product from non-GMO soybean. This is the best quality healthy emulsifier, thickener, and stabilizer all at once. Avi Agri has designed an incredible supply chain to procure the best soy harvest from trusted farmers, process the product in an advanced factory setup, and channel the de-oiled soya lecithin to the market across the country.